[bioontology-support] fully expanded hierarchy all at once?

[bioontology-support] fully expanded hierarchy all at once?

pfrazier9@earthlink.net

Thank you for this great resource- the Bioportal!

Is there a way to expand the entire hierarchy all at once?  For example, some hierarchies elsewhere apparently can be fully expanded via "cntrl+alt+x"- this would be useful.
Also, is there a way of obtaining a flat list (which also might have relationships specified in an adjacent column?)
I am looking mainly at Radlex at this time, but am interested in other resources/ontologies as well.

Thanks
Pavla

Pavla Frazier RN MSN MBA

Re: [bioontology-support] fully expanded hierarchy all at once?

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
Dear Pavla,

I am not aware of a shortcut key combination to expand all nodes. With respect to obtaining a flat list of terms, the ontology content is available via a suite of Web services [1], e.g. the Get all terms web service plus the Get term Web service to extract additional relations. What are the relations you would like to extract?

Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Ph: 650-721-2378