[bioontology-support] Virtual Appliance request

[bioontology-support] Virtual Appliance request

Miller, Mark
Hello, BioPortal.

Please provide me with access to the Virtual Appliance images.

For the PennTURBO project, I routinely instantiate your excellent mappings into an RDF triplestore. Retrieving the mappings from LOINC to ChEMBL, the cell ontology, Uberon, etc. can take a while via the public API at bioontology.org.

We also use the search and recommendation tools, but we can't guarantee that out input is scrubbed from personal health information. A prescription or lab order occasionally contains a patient name.

thanks,
Mark