[bioontology-support] Screenshot of Gene Ontology from Bioportal

[bioontology-support] Screenshot of Gene Ontology from Bioportal

Laia Subirats

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing a chapter of a book called Gender Bias, Artificial Intelligence and Healthcare of the editorial Elsevier.

In our chapter, we are including a screenshot of the GeneOntology from Bioportal website. For this reason, we would like to ask you for permission to use this screenshot.

Yours faithfully,

--

Laia Subirats

Re: [bioontology-support] Screenshot of Gene Ontology from Bioportal

John Graybeal-2
Laia,

How exciting! I will respond to you directly off-thread, but I'm sure this is something we can support.

John