[bioontology-support] Ontology metrics

Tarini Naravane
Dear support team,

I am a phd student at UC Davis and I am researching ontology quality metrics .

I am looking for a bulk download method on the metrics you provide in a table titled as such. I am attaching a screen shot to be clear.
This would greatly help me in my work.

Thank you very much for your time and help,
Tarini

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 12.44.31 PM.png
for every ontology.

Re: [bioontology-support] Ontology metrics

Michael Dorf
Hi Tarini,

Thank you for contacting us. The easiest way to get metrics for all publicly visible ontologies is to call the following REST service:

Depending on what format you need the data in, you have two choices for making this call:

1. Programmatically via your programming language of choice. We have a sample code for a number of languages here:

2. In browser. You can just copy/paste the contents of the page into a text document and parse the data out using your favorite text editor, such as Sublime Text 3 in macOS. This option does require some basic regular expression syntax knowledge.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Thank you,

Michael

On Sep 1, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Tarini Naravane <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear support team,

I am a phd student at UC Davis and I am researching ontology quality metrics .

I am looking for a bulk download method on the metrics you provide in a table titled as such. I am attaching a screen shot to be clear.
This would greatly help me in my work.

Thank you very much for your time and help,
Tarini

<Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 12.44.31 PM.png>
for every ontology.

Re: [bioontology-support] Ontology metrics

Tarini Naravane
Hi Michael
Actually I already found my answer but wasn’t sure how to inform you.
I used the API via python and the GitHub sample code was very helpful.
Regards