[bioontology-support] Need help to solve an exception -- when we try and access BioPortal...

[bioontology-support] Need help to solve an exception -- when we try and access BioPortal...

Al Shapiro
Need help to solve an exception -- when we try and access BioPortal...

The exception from our log is as follows:

03 Mar 2021 20:11:24,073 ERROR: com.g6gsoftware.controller.BioPortalController.getJsonfromURL(BioPortalController.java:297)
https://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCIT/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fncicb.nci.nih.gov%2Fxml%2Fowl%2FEVS%2FThesaurus.owl%23C176231
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
---

Note: We have been using Bioportal in our application for over 4 years...

Any help will be greatly appreciated,,,

Thank you,

Al Shapiro