[bioontology-support] NCI Thesaurus and Metathesaurus within bioportal protege widget

[bioontology-support] NCI Thesaurus and Metathesaurus within bioportal protege widget

Madani,Sina

Is Metathesaurus & Thesaurus ontologies operational within Bioportal? When I add their ontology ID (1499,1032) in search field within Bioportal widget in Protege I don't get any result back but if I only include SNOEMD ontology ID (1353) I can get results. I separate them by a single comma

Thanks

Sina

Re: [bioontology-support] NCI Thesaurus and Metathesaurus within bioportal protege widget

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
Hi Sina,

The Search Web service is returning results from the BioPortal search interface for the NCI Thesaurus and NCI Metathesaurus.

Trish

On May 2, 2011, at 11:35 AM, Madani,Sina wrote:

Is Metathesaurus & Thesaurus ontologies operational within Bioportal? When I add their ontology ID (1499,1032) in search field within Bioportal widget in Protege I don't get any result back but if I only include SNOEMD ontology ID (1353) I can get results. I separate them by a single comma

Thanks
Sina

<image001.jpg>