[bioontology-support] NCBO Appliance: license requirements?

[bioontology-support] NCBO Appliance: license requirements?

Ma, Guozhong (NIH/NHLBI) [C]

Hi Trish,

I want to double check with you about licensing requirements for those software packed in NCBO Appliance. Since your group has been using those pieces of software, it saves me efforts to just check with you. Please let me know.

Also, do we need to have NCBO Appliance license, if we just use it internally?

Thanks,

Guozhong Ma, PhD

Senior Engineer (Contractor)

Software Engineering Branch (SEB)

Center for Biomedical Informatics (CBI)

National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, NIH

Telephone: 301-435-0425 | Email: [hidden email]

Re: [bioontology-support] NCBO Appliance: license requirements?

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
The licensing is included with the VM Appliance as the software is distributed as open source code. A separate license for the NCBO Appliance itself is not needed.

Trish