[bioontology-support] Mapping queries Internal Error

[bioontology-support] Mapping queries Internal Error

Daniel Martinez
Hello,

I have been trying to query through the mappings endpoint programmatically, and also at the endpoint of the website, but it constantly says Internal Error 500 on both sides. What can I do to solve this and be able to test the queries?

This is for my master's thesis, so I would be glad to know if there is any way to solve this problem to be able to make the queries

Thank you,

Daniel Martínez

Re: [bioontology-support] Mapping queries Internal Error

John Graybeal-2
Daniel,

When I just tried this, both worked for me. Can you try again, perhaps refreshing your browser cache and retrying if at first it doesn't work?

To refresh your browser cache in Chrome:
1) Open the Chrome developer tools as described at http://anti-code.com/devtools-cheatsheet/.
2) In the top left of the page, right click or control-click on the refresh icon and choose “Empty Cache and Hard Reload”
3) Close the developer tools with the small X at upper right, or by entering the developer tools key sequence again.

John