[bioontology-support] Latest MedDRA ttl for FDA

[bioontology-support] Latest MedDRA ttl for FDA

Amin, Mohammed *

To whomever this may concern,

Happy New Year! My name is Harris and I work on the FDA Search 360 which is a intra FDA search engine.

A couple years ago, my colleagues reached out for a MedDRA turtle RDF file based on UMLS. Previously the DB was converted into RDF OWL/TTL file via the umls2rdf Github repo and given to us.

If possible, can you please provide the latest TTL file up to and including terms in MedDRA 23.1 release?

Best regards,

M. Harris Amin

Mercado

FDA | Center for Drug Evaluation & Research

Tel/Direct: +1 202 510 2126