[bioontology-support] Incorrect SNOMED references

[bioontology-support] Incorrect SNOMED references

Vining,David

I was working with your copy of the SNOMED ontology, and I noticed some incorrect references as illustrated below.

David

David J. Vining, MD

Professor, Department of Abdominal Imaging

MD Anderson Cancer Center

Disclosures as required by 2019 MDACC COI Management Plan:

VisionSR, Majority owner and CEO, multimedia structured reporting for use in advancing medical research

Bracco Diagnostics, Inventor, virtual colonoscopy-related products for colorectal cancer imaging

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.

Re: [bioontology-support] Incorrect SNOMED references

John Graybeal-2
David,

Thank you for this report. I was unable to reproduce this behavior—can you try again, perhaps in a new browser, and tell us if this is still happening for you, especially after your browser cache is refreshed? Any additional examples would be welcome—I assume many of the entries were working as expected?

We have been working recently to re-index SNOMED and it may be we created a temporary inconsistency somehow, though I confess I am at a loss to imagine how! In any case, we look forward to sorting it out.

John

On Jan 23, 2021, at 7:49 AM, Vining,David <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was working with your copy of the SNOMED ontology, and I noticed some incorrect references as illustrated below.

David

David J. Vining, MD
Professor, Department of Abdominal Imaging
MD Anderson Cancer Center

Disclosures as required by 2019 MDACC COI Management Plan:
VisionSR, Majority owner and CEO, multimedia structured reporting for use in advancing medical research
Bracco Diagnostics, Inventor, virtual colonoscopy-related products for colorectal cancer imaging

<image001.png>

<image002.png>