[bioontology-support] Follow-up on comment related to term definitions

[bioontology-support] Follow-up on comment related to term definitions

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
Hi Gully,

Following up on your comment during your presentation today, is the request to include term definitions in the output from the Search web service?

Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378

Re: [bioontology-support] Follow-up on comment related to term definitions

GullyBurns
On 3/29/11 5:39 PM, Trish Whetzel wrote:
Hi Gully,

Following up on your comment during your presentation today, is the request to include term definitions in the output from the Search web service?

Trish

<looks sheepish>... Yes please actually. That would be great! Also, some of the other fields that sometimes get defined in OBO ontologies like examples of usage.

Thanks and I hope I didn't come across as rude... :-)

Gully

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378

Re: [bioontology-support] Follow-up on comment related to term definitions

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
Have you tried combining the Term Web service with the results of the Search web service to have the additional fields displayed in your result table?

Trish