[bioontology-support] Flexibility in term mapping (in virtual appliance)

[bioontology-support] Flexibility in term mapping (in virtual appliance)

Miller, Mark
I have a 2.4 virtual BioPortal appliance running in my lab now. Thanks!

How much configuration is possible with the term mapping? Or can manual mappings be added somewhere?

I would like to assert (or discover) that

http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/LNC/LP14419-3 "Leukocytes" is the same as http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/CL_0000738 "leukocyte"

and that

thanks,
Mark

Re: [bioontology-support] Flexibility in term mapping (in virtual appliance)

John Graybeal-2
Hi Mark,

You can assert mappings using our REST API:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation#Mapping

We have example code for programmatically creating mappings in our GitHub sample code repository:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/blob/master/java/src/CreateMapping.java

John