[bioontology-support] Feedback

support
Name : Jean-Marc Neefs

Email : [hidden email]

Comment:
Hi,

I did not find a dictionary / ontology for mouse strains while a rat strain ontology is available. Do you have access to the International Mouse Strain Resource (IMSR) or Federation of International Mouse Resources (FIMRe) strain databases and would you provide this as a ontology?

Re: [bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
I'll check if either of these resources exist in a format we can upload.

Trish