[bioontology-support] Feedback

support
Name : Cindy Bracy

Email : [hidden email]

Comment:
I am the staff liaison for the American Academy of Dermatology's DermLex Task Force.  I am interested in the potential to house our database on your site.  Is this something that can be entertained?  Of course I am not the person to approve this type of venture but would like to gather the information to propose to the team.  I would need to know the estimated cost/commitement/etc...

Thanks,
Cindy Bracy, RHIA, CCS-P
American Acadmey of Dermatology

Re: [bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
Dear Cindy,

Related to housing your database on our site, does this refer to including your database within the Resource Index: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/resources?

Best regards,
Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Ph: 650-721-2378

On Apr 5, 2011, at 2:45 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name : Cindy Bracy

Email : [hidden email]

Comment:
I am the staff liaison for the American Academy of Dermatology's DermLex Task Force.  I am interested in the potential to house our database on your site.  Is this something that can be entertained?  Of course I am not the person to approve this type of venture but would like to gather the information to propose to the team.  I would need to know the estimated cost/commitement/etc...

Thanks,
Cindy Bracy, RHIA, CCS-P
American Acadmey of Dermatology

Re: [bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
The MIRO file is being pulled from:
http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/obo/obo/ontology/phenotype/mosquito_insecticide_resistance.obo
This repository lists many file updates with the message 'Automated file update' and any of these that alter the MD5 checksum will result in a new entry in BioPortal. Should the URL for the MIRO repository be changed to another location?

Trish