[bioontology-support] Current Meddra Version

[bioontology-support] Current Meddra Version

Rossella Troia
Dear Bioontology team,

could you please clarify to which Meddra version correspond the 2019AB version of Bioportal?
Thank you for your support.
Rossella

--

Fondazione EMN Italy Onlus

Sede operativa:
Via Nizza 52 - 10126 Torino
Phone+39 011 0243236
             Fax +39 011 0133182

Sede legale:
Via Saluzzo, 1/A - 10125 Torino

Re: [bioontology-support] Current Meddra Version

Michael Dorf
Hi Rossella,

Thank you for your email. Twice per year we do a bulk import of terminologies distributed by the UMLS [1].  (They have a twice per year release schedule, e.g., for this year it will be 2020AA and 2020AB. Their release schedule is usually May and November).  MEDDRA is one of the vocabularies contained in the UMLS distribution.

The UMLS metadata page for MEDDRA [3] shows the version to be MDR22_0 (Version 22.0). Hope this is what you were looking for.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Michael

On Jan 16, 2020, at 5:59 AM, Rossella Troia <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Bioontology team,

could you please clarify to which Meddra version correspond the 2019AB version of Bioportal?
Thank you for your support.
Rossella

--

Fondazione EMN Italy Onlus

Sede operativa:
Via Nizza 52 - 10126 Torino
Phone+39 011 0243236
             Fax +39 011 0133182

Sede legale:
Via Saluzzo, 1/A - 10125 Torino

Re: [bioontology-support] Current Meddra Version

Rossella Troia
Dear Michael,

thank you for your clarification. This is exactly what I was looking for.
BR,
Rossella