[bioontology-support] Bioportal BioOntology API

[bioontology-support] Bioportal BioOntology API

Elias Selhaoui
Hi,

I am using your API wich is great by the way and I would like to know if there is any restriction related to its use.

Best regards,

Elias SELHAOUI

Re: [bioontology-support] Bioportal BioOntology API

John Graybeal-2
Elias,

There are some restrictions described in the Terms of Service that is referenced by that post: https://ncbo.bioontology.org/terms

And individual ontologies may have additional terms, as described in the License attribute on the ontology's summary page.

John