[bioontology-support] BioPortal Ontology Service>MEDDRA ontology not working at BCM REDCap

[bioontology-support] BioPortal Ontology Service>MEDDRA ontology not working at BCM REDCap

O'Bryant, Emily

Hello,

The MEDDRA ontology validation fields in REDCap are not responding. We search for an AE, it says that No Results Returned.  There is a thread on REDCap consortium where fellow institutions were having issues with MEDDRA as well. We have our token set up in REDCap. Will this be rectified soon?

Thanks,

Emily O’Bryant

Emily O’Bryant, MBA, PMP

IT Project Manager

Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center

Baylor College of Medicine

713-798-3069

Emily.O’[hidden email]