[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ubcarc_admin

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ubcarc_admin

support

Name: ubcarc_admin

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Hello,

When I tried to login to our account, ubcarc_admin, today at https://bioportal.bioontology.org/, I got the following error message "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.".

We are wondering what the error means? Also how can we go about fixing the issue.

We appreciate all of your help. You can contact me at [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Many thanks,
Michael

Michael Tang
Scientific Analyst
Advanced Research Computing | Office of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Traditional Territory
Room 112A 2386 East Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z3 Canada
Phone 604 827 3727
[hidden email]
https://arc.ubc.ca/

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ubcarc_admin

jvendetti
Hello Michael,

Apologies that you’re having trouble logging in. I double-checked the site and your account and don’t see any issues at the moment.

We had to clear our application caches a couple of times today as part of troubleshooting an ontology processing issue. I’m wondering if you’d be willing to do a hard refresh of the BioPortal home page (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/), then try logging in again. You can perform a hard refresh of the page with Cmd + Shift + R on the Mac, or Ctrl + Shift + R on Windows.

If that doesn’t work, I’d like to try clearing your browser cache for BioPortal altogether. If you let us know what browser you’re working with, we could help you with instructions.

Name: ubcarc_admin