[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from sdmiller

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from sdmiller

support

Name: sdmiller

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FNIST_GEL

Feedback:

Email: [hidden email], I have an uploaded ontology where it is showing as Genome Editing Concepts/off-target but the dash disappears in the Classes tree on the left of the display. I have verified that the term contains this dash between "off" and "target" and it seems to have the dash in the labels to the right (can provide screen shot) but it isn't maintaining it on the left. Other terms below this do contain the dash so I'm not sure why it isn't for this term.

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from sdmiller

John Graybeal-2
Hello Sierra,

Thank you for your report. I haven't been able to duplicate this behavior.  Is the screenshot below the location that you are seeing the issue? Can you duplicate the issue after clearing your cache, or in a separate browser? Similar to another case today, it is hard for me to imagine what might be going on, so additional information would be helpful.

John

Name: sdmiller