[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from sdmiller

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from sdmiller

support

Name: sdmiller

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FNIST_GEL

Feedback:

EMAIL: [hidden email]
CONCERN: How do I give my account on CEDAR (https://cedar.metadatacenter.org/) access to a private ontology that I uploaded to BioPortal? I am trying to access it as a controlled list of terms for a metadata template that I have created in CEDAR but my organization has requested that I keep my BioPortal submission private until they are published and approved with ISO. I cannot figure out how to give access to my account in CEDAR so that it shows when I search it within CEDAR's BioPortal fields.