[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from pmu.gest.informatique

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from pmu.gest.informatique

support

Name: pmu.gest.informatique

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F404

Feedback:

I would like to change the email address of my account but I receive an error : The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again.

Could you help me?

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from pmu.gest.informatique

Michael Dorf
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I’ve just tried using the same feature on our website, and it worked without an issue. Can you please try changing your email address once again and let us know if it is still failing. If so, let me know what email address should the account be set to.

Thanks,

Michael

Name: pmu.gest.informatique