[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from markampa

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from markampa

support

Name: markampa

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Faccounts%2Fnew

Feedback:

Is there any way for me to change my BioPortal API key? I'll be leaving Penn at the end of the week and starting in Chris Mungall's group at LBL. I'm on good terms with my team at Penn, but I don't want them to use my key, and it's embedded in some config files I have already shared. Thanks. New/temporary email: [hidden email]