[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from johnbeve

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from johnbeve

support

Name: johnbeve

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fhelp

Feedback:

Hi there, I was hoping you could remove the COVIDO ontology (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/COVIDO) from Bioportal. I added it with the wrong IRI, and have replaced it with the IDO-COVID-19 ontology. Thanks so much!

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from johnbeve

John Graybeal-2
Hi John,

I've removed the COVIDO ontology from the system.

John

Name: johnbeve