[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from hemien

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from hemien

support

Name: hemien

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FPMO-IMICAMS%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.phoc.org.cn%252Fpmo%252Fclass%252FPMO_00000001

Feedback:

Hello,
We have submited the ontology of PMO-IMICAMS, but we want to have another acronym for it, so we resubmited it as a new ontology whose acronym is PMAPP-PMO as you mentioned in the Help document. Would you please help us to delete the previous ontology PMO-IMICAMS?
Thank you very much.
Meng Wu

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from hemien

jvendetti
Hello Meng Wu,

We have deleted the requested ontology with acronym PMO-IMICAMS.

Name: hemien