[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from danielberrios

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from danielberrios

support

Name: danielberrios

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FRBO%3Fp%3Dsummary

Feedback:

Hi. I uploaded a first version of a new ontology:
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RBO/?p=summary
But I don't seem to be able to upload the next version...there is no + sign next to "Submissions" that I can see when I am logged in.

Thanks

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from danielberrios

John Graybeal-2
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your submission!

I am not sure why you are not seeing a plus sign, unless you are logged in under a different account then the owner account (danberrios) or are on a separate browser page that isn't actually logged in.

I am seeing a plus sign (as administrator) and the submission seems to have normally processed, except I notice that it failed to index properly (which should not prevent a subsequent submission). I've scheduled the index process to run again, that can take a little while to execute.

As a diagnostic I suggest trying a different browser and/or doing a hard reload of the browser page, perhaps including refreshing the cache. If you send us a screenshot of the summary page that you are seeing, we might see something to help explain the issue.

If you're still having the problem tomorrow, we can have the BioPortal experts take a look at it.

John

On Aug 5, 2020, at 11:37 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: danielberrios

[hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FRBO%3Fp%3Dsummary

Feedback:

Hi. I uploaded a first version of a new ontology:
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RBO/?p=summary
But I don't seem to be able to upload the next version...there is no + sign next to "Submissions" that I can see when I am logged in.

Thanks

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from danielberrios

Berrios, Daniel C. (ARC-SCR)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSN]

Thanks John… I think I have 2 accounts then, danielberrios and danberrios.  Which email is associated with danberrios, this one?

Dan Berrios, MD PhD MPH

USRA/NASA Ames Research Center

650 604 0470 (office)

415 902 5099 (cell)

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from danielberrios

John Graybeal-2
Hi Daniel, sorry for the belated reply! Yes, this one.

john