[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

support

Name: brycemecum

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

(my email is [hidden email])

We've just uploaded a new ontology and are seeing the message "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error." at http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ARCRC. It says you've been notified but I wanted to send a note w/ my email address for the sake of starting a conversation.

Is there anything I can do on my end here to fix things?

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Bryce Mecum
No worries on the timing, it was pretty prompt IMO. We're all good now as far as I can tell. Thanks!