[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from amesha harris

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from amesha harris

support

Name: amesha harris

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Good Morning, I am the practice manager and would like to create and account for my orthopedic surgeon. Please let me know what we have to do and the steps in order to create an account with you all. Dr Omkar dave

Thanks

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from amesha harris

Michael Dorf
Hello Amesha,

You can create a new account for Dr Omkar by following this link:

Let us know if you run into any issues.

Thank you,

Michael

Name: amesha harris