[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from alkaiyatmo

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from alkaiyatmo

support

Name: alkaiyatmo

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FICD10CM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3Droot

Feedback:

Hello

I am trying to connect redcap to ICD-10 list but i am unable to do so what i did is

1-I created an ccount on Bio portal

the under my name i went to account settings
3- I added custom ontology ICD10
4- I copied the API key and i pasting it int he RedCap question sittings
but the red Cap keeps telling me its invalid API format

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from alkaiyatmo

John Graybeal-2
Hello,

I'm sorry, but we do not provide support for the REDCap service.  I suggest you contact REDCap through their normal support channels.

John Graybeal

On Sep 1, 2020, at 6:34 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: alkaiyatmo

[hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FICD10CM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3Droot

Feedback:

Hello

I am trying to connect redcap to ICD-10 list but i am unable to do so what i did is

1-I created an ccount on Bio portal

the under my name i went to account settings
3- I added custom ontology ICD10
4- I copied the API key and i pasting it int he RedCap question sittings
but the red Cap keeps telling me its invalid API format

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from alkaiyatmo

Harris, Paul

Hi – I’d recommend you talk to your local REDCap Administrator for help.  If you are the local REDCap Administrator, I’d recommend you connect to the REDCap Community Forum (through Community resources).

From: John Graybeal <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 11:34 PM
To: NCBO User Support <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from alkaiyatmo

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we do not provide support for the REDCap service.  I suggest you contact REDCap through their normal support channels.

John Graybeal

On Sep 1, 2020, at 6:34 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: alkaiyatmo

[hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FICD10CM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3Droot

Feedback:

Hello

I am trying to connect redcap to ICD-10 list but i am unable to do so what i did is

1-I created an ccount on Bio portal

the under my name i went to account settings
3- I added custom ontology ICD10
4- I copied the API key and i pasting it int he RedCap question sittings
but the red Cap keeps telling me its invalid API format

[ WARNING : This email came from an external source. Please treat this message with additional caution.]