[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yuki

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yuki

support

Name: Yuki

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Dear BioPortal staffs,
I uploaded the new TXPO file (txpoen.owl) for several times.
However, the result was unsuccessful as the server message "Internal Server Error" or "We're sorry…..
Could you tell me how to upload TXPO?
Kind regards,

Yuki Yamagata, Ph.D.
[hidden email]
Laboratory of Toxicogenomics Informatics
National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition
7-6-8 Asagi, Saito, Ibaraki,
567-0085, Osaka, Japan
https://toxpilot.nibiohn.go.jp

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yuki

jvendetti
Hello Yuki,

Late last week we upgraded some of the software that we use for developing BioPortal and it caused a regression in our production system.

The system has been restored and I’ve tested creation of new submissions, which is working again. Please try your new version TXPO again and let us know if you experience further issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

On Jun 30, 2019, at 7:03 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Yuki

[hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Dear BioPortal staffs,
I uploaded the new TXPO file (txpoen.owl) for several times.
However, the result was unsuccessful as the server message "Internal Server Error" or "We're sorry…..
Could you tell me how to upload TXPO?
Kind regards,

Yuki Yamagata, Ph.D.
[hidden email]
Laboratory of Toxicogenomics Informatics
National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition
7-6-8 Asagi, Saito, Ibaraki,
567-0085, Osaka, Japan
https://toxpilot.nibiohn.go.jp

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yuki

y-yamagata
Hi, Jennifer

Thank you for your quick response.
I could submit TXPO successfully.