[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yelena Fridgant

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yelena Fridgant

support

Name: Yelena Fridgant

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

I've forgotten what I've used for our account and it is linked to our REDCap installation.

Could you please provide the account name or a way for me to reset ?

I have used either my own email [hidden email], [hidden email] or [hidden email] for the account.

thanks !!
Yelena

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yelena Fridgant

Yelena Fridgant (Sydney LHD)
Is this a copy of my request with no actual answer ?? Confused now v

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2021, at 11:15 am, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Yelena Fridgant

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

I've forgotten what I've used for our account and it is linked to our REDCap installation.

Could you please provide the account name or a way for me to reset ?

I have used either my own email [hidden email], [hidden email] or [hidden email] for the account.

thanks !!
Yelena

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yelena Fridgant

Yelena,

I will reply offline to this request.

John

On Jan 20, 2021, at 4:13 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Yelena Fridgant

[hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

I've forgotten what I've used for our account and it is linked to our REDCap installation.

Could you please provide the account name or a way for me to reset ?

I have used either my own [hidden email], [hidden email] or [hidden email] for the account.

thanks !!
Yelena