[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Wendy Chao

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Wendy Chao

support

Name: Wendy Chao

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FNDDF%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3D004440

Feedback:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NDDF?p=classes&conceptid=004440#
For sodium thiosalicylate 50 mg/mL injection ampul (CUI C0246203 C0980312; notation 004440), it has a synonym/altLabel of fluvastatin sodium. These two medications are very different and therefore I think there are some incorrect mappings are happening here. Thanks!! Wendy Chao RPh.

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Wendy Chao

jvendetti
Hello Wendy,

Thanks for contacting us. We serve ontology data, but aren’t the ontology authors or maintainers. I suggest you contact the ontology authors directly if you feel that something is incorrectly represented. You can find contact information on the summary page for NDDF:

Name: Wendy Chao