[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Victoria Young

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Victoria Young

support

Name: Victoria Young

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3D1011314

Feedback:

Myself (and my team) cannot seem to get the BioPortal CPT pages/lookup/search to work. All we get back is loading errors. We have tried a google search for "BioPortal cpt", we used a link we had all saved that went straight to the page ( https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT/?p=classes&conceptid=root ) and we went to the BioPortal homepage and tried to navigate it the old school way. Every time we get the message below.

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT?p=classes&conceptid=1011314