[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tiffanie Markus

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tiffanie Markus

support

Name: Tiffanie Markus

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Hello - I use the ICD10-CM ontology through REDCap. We are collecting COVID-19 data and have noticed the newest ICD10 updates, including COVID-19 codes, are not reflected in the ICD10-CM version you are using. Is there a plan to make this update?

Thank you,
Tiffanie

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tiffanie Markus

John Graybeal-2
Tiffanie,

Yes, we tried to make that update before the end of the year, but we ran into some technical difficulties.

We will give this a high priority, but continue to have very limited staff time, so I'm sorry to say that I can't promise a delivery date.

John

On Dec 15, 2020, at 5:08 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Tiffanie Markus

[hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Hello - I use the ICD10-CM ontology through REDCap. We are collecting COVID-19 data and have noticed the newest ICD10 updates, including COVID-19 codes, are not reflected in the ICD10-CM version you are using. Is there a plan to make this update?

Thank you,
Tiffanie

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tiffanie Markus

Markus, Tiffanie M

Great to hear. Thanks for the update.

Tiffanie M. Markus, PhD, CCRP

Research Assistant Professor

Project Director, Emerging Infections Program

Department of Health Policy

Village at Vanderbilt, Suite 2600

Nashville, Tennessee  37212

Phone: 615-875-8695; Fax: 615-343-3914

[hidden email]

Yes, we tried to make that update before the end of the year, but we ran into some technical difficulties.

We will give this a high priority, but continue to have very limited staff time, so I'm sorry to say that I can't promise a delivery date.

John

On Dec 15, 2020, at 5:08 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Tiffanie Markus

[hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Hello - I use the ICD10-CM ontology through REDCap. We are collecting COVID-19 data and have noticed the newest ICD10 updates, including COVID-19 codes, are not reflected in the ICD10-CM version you are using. Is there a plan to make this update?

Thank you,
Tiffanie

[ WARNING : This email came from an external source. Please treat this message with additional caution.]