[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Steven Paul Emrick

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Steven Paul Emrick

support

Name: Steven Paul Emrick

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Hello - I am trying to access the Allotrope Foundational Ontology at this URL:
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/AFO

I'm getting an error message - is the site functioning properly? Thank you.

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Steven Paul Emrick

John Graybeal-2
Hi Steven, Allyson, and others inconvenienced this morning,

With apologies for the belated notice: The system was in fact down this morning, and some services were intermittently offline in the hours preceding its outage.  We had a sudden surge of requests that led to the outage, and brought it back online by about 9:45 AM PT (1645 GMT).

We are investigating the original cause and will look to address that problem as well.  Thank you for your reports.

John

Name: Steven Paul Emrick

Subject: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Allyson Lister
Date: January 23, 2020 at 5:40:05 AM PST

Name: Allyson Lister

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Trying to view any ontology in BioPortal, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PTO, is resulting in what I believe is a 500 error, and a message stating "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error." Is there something wrong with the site, or is it just me?

thanks :) Allyson

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Steven Paul Emrick

Steven P. Emrick
Thank you John for the prompt response.

Best
Steve