[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Noha Tawfik

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Noha Tawfik

support

Name: Noha Tawfik

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Our ontology PredMedOnto cant be found anymore, the link gives an error, can you please verify this?
should we re-upload

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Noha Tawfik

John Graybeal-2
Hello Noha,

I don't see any ontology with that acronym, but PREMEDONTO is back online. The system was unavailable for a period yesterday and is  back fully operational as of about midnight GMT (Saturday afternoon Pacific Time in the US).

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for contacting us.

John

Name: Noha Tawfik