[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynne Sopchak

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynne Sopchak

support

Name: Lynne Sopchak

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

I am having a difficult time creating an account or signing in to one I thought I created in the past.

I get the following message--
We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.

If I created an account please email me my user name and password. If there is a glitch on your end that would be helpful to know also.

Thank you

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynne Sopchak

jvendetti
Hello Lynne,

I queried our system for an account associated with your Gmail address, and didn’t get any results. Would you have perhaps registered with a different email address?

I was able to reproduce the error you mention below with new account creation. I will enter a ticket in our issue tracker and we will start looking into this now.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Name: Lynne Sopchak