[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Keenan Caddell

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Keenan Caddell

support

Name: Keenan Caddell

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FICD10CM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpurl.bioontology.org%252Fontology%252FICD10CM%252FN18%26jump_to_nav%3Dtrue

Feedback:

Hello, we are currently using the Bioportal API supported by our REDCap team here at Duke. I noticed that for ICD10CM, there was an update that became effective on October 1, 2020, however, some of the new codes from that update are not populating. For instance, N18.31. Can you please let me know if the ontology is fully updated or if there are updates coming soon? Thanks!