[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Johanne Winther

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Johanne Winther

support

Name: Johanne Winther

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Flogin

Feedback:

Hello Bioontology
I was the admin of REDCap in The North Denmark region. I just transferred to a new job and need to pass on my accounts. I know we have a Bioportal account, since we have an API key to our REDCap installation, but I cannot seem to remember account name. Is there anyway to help me? The account will be in either my personal email [hidden email] or our redcap email [hidden email]
Best, Johanne Winther

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Johanne Winther

John Graybeal-2
Hello Johanne,

On Dec 2, 2020, at 6:21 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Johanne Winther

[hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Flogin

Feedback:

Hello Bioontology
I was the admin of REDCap in The North Denmark region. I just transferred to a new job and need to pass on my accounts. I know we have a Bioportal account, since we have an API key to our REDCap installation, but I cannot seem to remember account name. Is there anyway to help me? The account will be in either my personal [hidden email] or our redcap [hidden email]
Best, Johanne Winther