[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from George Oikonomoulas

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from George Oikonomoulas

support

Name: George Oikonomoulas

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fannotator

Feedback:

Dear Sir/Madame,
I am a pediatric radiologist in the Children's University Hospital of Bern (Switzerland) and also a member in the scientific board of a radiology software company based in Switzerland. We are creating a new RIS/PACS with a few innovations and in this setting i would like to canvass your intentions about a future collaboration between RadLex and our RIS/PACS.
Please let me know if you are interested too.
I am waiting to your reply.
Kind regards
Yorgos Oikonomoulas

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from George Oikonomoulas

John Graybeal-2
Yorgos,

Thanks for this query. I'll contact you offline about a conversation!

John

Name: George Oikonomoulas