[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Emma Vos

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Emma Vos

support

Name: Emma Vos

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fannotator

Feedback:

Dear BioPortal support,

I have a question about the API.
I would like to get the prefixIRI of a term, like CL:000576 in https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CL?p=classes&conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FCL_0000576.

But when accessing the data through the API (http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CL/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FCL_0000576), I see some of the attributes of this term (like prefLabel and definition), but prefixIRI is missing from the attributes. I have read the API documentation, but it is not completely clear to me how I can get other attributes like prefixIRI. Could you potentially help me out with this?

Kind regards,
Emma Vos

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Emma Vos

Michael Dorf
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your question. The "display=all” query parameter will give you the info you need:

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Michael

Name: Emma Vos