[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dr Michael Muldoon

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dr Michael Muldoon

support

Name: Dr Michael Muldoon

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FMEDDRA%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3D10060933

Feedback:

What does the term inverse of SIB mean?
It is listed in coding descriptors for your website comparing different codes.

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dr Michael Muldoon

Michael Dorf
Hello Dr. Muldoon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I think this message from our mailing list archive may address your question:

If not, feel free to follow up again.

Thanks,

Michael

Name: Dr Michael Muldoon