[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Derrick Lottich

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Derrick Lottich

support

Name: Derrick Lottich

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Hey guys,
The site seems to be down. Any ETA on when it will be up? Thanks!

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Derrick Lottich

John Graybeal-2
Derrick, everyone,

Thanks for the note. We had an overnight outage, not sure why yet. We are in the process of bringing up the site, hoping for it to be back up in a matter of minutes.

If not, we will diagnose and respond to this list shortly.

John

Name: Derrick Lottich