[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Claudia Pulgarin

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Claudia Pulgarin

support

Name: Claudia Pulgarin

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FRXNORM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3D2582

I don't think that a couple of RXNorm CUIs are correct
995226
995230
995940
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RXNORM?p=classes&conceptid=2582
Thanks.
Claudia

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Claudia Pulgarin

jvendetti
Hi Claudia,

On Jun 5, 2019, at 6:44 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

Name: Claudia Pulgarin

[hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FRXNORM%3Fp%3Dclasses%26conceptid%3D2582

I don't think that a couple of RXNorm CUIs are correct
995226
995230
995940
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RXNORM?p=classes&conceptid=2582

You mentioned that you think “a couple” of the CUIs are incorrect. Are you referring to all four CUI values that you listed above? Or, are there two out of those four that you don’t think belong?

Also, is it possible for you to let us know what resource you’re checking against? If it’s publicly available, it would be helpful if we could have a look.

Thank you,

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Claudia Pulgarin

Pulgarin, Claudia

Hi,

Just the ones below.

My resource is private, but you can just google these.

995226
995230
995940

Clauduia