[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Anneli Karlsson

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Anneli Karlsson

support

Name: Anneli Karlsson

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fontologies%2FORDO

Feedback:

Hello. I was wondering if you will be providing a csv file for downloading the newest ORDO update soon?
Kind regards
Anneli

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Anneli Karlsson

jvendetti
Hi Anneli,

I looked at the log files on our production server and it appears that was an error in the backend on the first attempt to process this new version. I kicked off a reprocessing, which has successfully completed. You should be able to download the CSV representation now.

Name: Anneli Karlsson