[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Andrea Ricci

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Andrea Ricci

support

Name: Andrea Ricci

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http://sparql.bioontology.org/

Feedback:

Hi, I've been trying since a couple of days to run the example queries available at http://sparql.bioontology.org/examples without success: it looks like the queries reach time out and I get message "internal error": is the problem happening also on your side?

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Andrea Ricci

John Graybeal-2
Andrea,

I've restarted the SPARQL service and it appears to be responsive now, give it another try.

Please note that this was a beta service and its data is quite old at this point.

John

Name: Andrea Ricci