[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Allyson Lister

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Allyson Lister

support

Name: Allyson Lister

Email: [hidden email]

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F500

Feedback:

Trying to view any ontology in BioPortal, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PTO, is resulting in what I believe is a 500 error, and a message stating "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error." Is there something wrong with the site, or is it just me?

thanks :) Allyson