[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

support

Name: ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Hello,
I would like to obtain the terminology model offered by your BioPortal tool in order to store new terminologies and the API to access the data. I would like to know how can I add new terminologies and the terms they contain because currently I am a student and my research subject is the comparison of terminology servers. My use cases are: creating, modifying, reading and deleting terminologies and the terms they contain as well as mapping between terminologies. Thank you very much for your precious collaboration.

Cordially,
Abdoul Wahab

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

jvendetti
Hello Abdoul Wahab,

BioPortal accepts ontologies in OWL, OBO, and/or SKOS format. If you want to upload a new ontology, you first need to create an account on the BioPortal website:

After logging in, navigate to the Ontology Browse page:

… click the "Submit New Ontology" button in the top right, and fill out the resulting forms

Once BioPortal has ingested your ontology, you have full access to the ontology content either via the web portal or the REST API. The REST API is documented here:

Feedback: