[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

support

Name: ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

Email: [hidden email]

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2F

Feedback:

Hello,
I am a research master student, my research subject: Comparative study of multi-terminological servers within the framework of an ontologically annotated data exchange platform, among the servers that I have chosen for the comparison: BioPortal, I am a bit stuck some links are out of date and some are unreachable and I would also like to have the database to use locally as my comparison also requires comparing the database models of each server.

Cordially.

Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ

John Graybeal-2
Hello Abdoul,

Thank you for your interest in our system!. If you can provide the links that are out of date, we can attempt to fix them/point you to updated links/give you current information.

To install the BioPortal software locally, you will want to use our OntoPortal distribution. This software and installation process is described in detail at https://ontoportal.github.io/administration/.

John

Name: ABDOUL WAHAB TOURÉ