[bioontology-support] Account Not Working

[bioontology-support] Account Not Working

Esma
Hello,

I have an account with username: “esmaoz” and I used this email address to register: "[hidden email]".
However I cannot login as I get a message about invalid account name/password combination despite using the correct password.
When I tried to change my password via “Lost Password”, I entered this username and email address again but I got a message about this user not existing.
I tried to create a new user with the same username and email, but then I got a message about how the user exists.

I am confused why all of a sudden I cannot use my account anymore.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,
Esma

Re: [bioontology-support] Account Not Working

jvendetti
Hello Esma,

BioPortal was down for a brief period today. Please refresh your browser and try logging in again. (I confirmed that you have a valid account in our system).