Re: [bioontology-support] VO is not shown in NCBO Bioportal

Re: [bioontology-support] VO is not shown in NCBO Bioportal

Trish Whetzel
Administrator
Hi Oliver,

There is an issue with the BioPortal metadata that is preventing VO from being displayed on the 'Browse' page.  However, the VO metadata page, with links to the tree hierarchy display, can be accessed at:

Trish

Subject: VO is not shown in NCBO Bioportal

Hi Trish,

Somehow I cannot see Vaccine Ontology (VO) in NCBO Bioportal ontology list today. Can you take a look?

Thanks!
Oliver

Re: [bioontology-support] VO is not shown in NCBO Bioportal

Yongqun He
Thanks, Trish.
I hope the issue related to the Browse display can be solved soon.
Thanks!
Oliver

>>> Trish Whetzel <[hidden email]> 4/11/2011 12:34 PM >>>
Hi Oliver,

There is an issue with the BioPortal metadata that is preventing VO from being displayed on the 'Browse' page.  However, the VO metadata page, with links to the tree hierarchy display, can be accessed at:

Trish

Hi Trish,

Somehow I cannot see Vaccine Ontology (VO) in NCBO Bioportal ontology list today. Can you take a look?

Thanks!
Oliver

Re: [bioontology-support] VO is not shown in NCBO Bioportal

Ray Fergerson

This is fixed now along with your other similar problem with AEO.

Ray